Thunderbird Email Account Setup
1. Add your Corporate Communications email account by selecting Account Settings under the Tools menu.
2. In the new "Account Settings" box that appears, click on "Account Actions" then "Add Mail Account."
3. The "Mail Account Setup" box appears. Enter your name (ex. "John Smith"), email address (ex. "firstname.lastname@example.org") and password here. Be sure to check "Remember password" and then click Next.
4. Thunderbird will then begin to search for email settings. Wait for it to finish.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
Ask a Question