What can I do about SPAM?
Spam filters are installed on our mail servers. They mark incoming messages as spam by adding into the Subject, "[SPAM]." Depending on your email client (software) you can then have such messages automatically sent to a Junk folder or deleted, for example.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question