Can I access my email using a web browser?
|Accessing your email from the internet is simple when using a standard web browser!|
Accessing your email from the internet using a standard web browser is very simple! Start by directing your web browser to https://mail.corporatecomm.com. Next, using your web browser, enter in your Name (full Email address) and password in the page that loads, and click "Login." That's it! You now have complete access to your email. From any internet connection anywhere in the world, you can send receive and manage your email through a simple to use web browser.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question