Basic iOS Settings
1. Choose Settings from the home panel.
2. Under Mail, Contacts, Calendars choose Add Account.
3. Choose Other in the list of accounts to create.
4. Choose Add Mail Account.
5. Enter in you name, email account and password here.
6. Make sure POP is chosen as the email type. Enter the mail server name located in your account sheet (ie, mail.corporatecomm.com) as the incoming and outgoing mail server. Enter your email address as your User Name, and enter your Password for both incoming and outgoing. Touch Save.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question