Examples of applications include:
- Interactive web applications which enable e-commerce product customization
- Interactive web applications that allow for user engagement
- Interactive calculators to provide feedback based on selections
- Unique private account management systems that provide private information distribution to specific groups
- Secure media display applications
- E-learning applications including online testing and response tracking
Interactive web applications are not just for the convenience of the users - highly valuable analytical data can be gathered and analyzed providing website owners, with a customized view of user activity. The information gathered through these interactive applications can help to guide future development and enhancements.
Contact us to discuss your web application needs.
Corporate website and custom flash application allowing architects and designers to create and render designs
Oct 20, 2014
Interactive applications have proven to be a successful addition to fundraising and capital campaigns.