Why isn't my email being delivered/received?
First of all, please check your internet and email configuration settings. If you need help setting up a new mail account, please click here for help with Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or similar configurations, or Apple Mail.
Many Internet Service Providers require their email customers to use only their own outgoing mail server for sending mail. The ISPs achieve this by blocking Port 25. The solution is to change your outgoing mail settings such that your email is using their outgoing (and incoming, if necessary) server(s) instead of Corporate Communications'. For more information, please click here for help with Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or similar configurations, or Apple Mail.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question