Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
1. Add your Corporate Communications email account selecting Accounts Settings under the File > Info menu.
2. In the new "Account Settings" box that appears, click on "New".
3. A dialog box will ask for the type of account you want to create. Choose "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next.
4. On the next screen, choose "Internet E-mail" and click Next.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question