Can I set up my email to auto-forward?
Yes. You can use an alias to auto-forward your mail. An alias is an email address that forwards all the mail it receives to another email address (or several) that you specify.
Read more about aliases here.
For details about your specific hosting agreement, including Storage Space and Bandwidth limits, please refer to http://www.corporatecomm.com.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question