Basic Apple Mail Settings
1. Add your Corporate Communications email account by first selecting Preferences under the Mail menu.
2. Click Add Account.
3. Add a descriptive name of your choice for your Corporate Communications mail account.
4. Add your Corporate Communications email address.
5. Add your first and last names.
6. Enter the mail server name located in your account sheet (ie, mail.corporatecomm.com) as the incoming mail server. Enter your email address as your User Name, and enter your Password. Finally, you'll need to click "Add Server..." under Outgoing Mail Server.
Back to Questions
Top 5 Questions
- Apple Mail Outgoing (SMTP) Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Server Settings
- Outlook Email Settings: Name and Email
- Editing Outlook Settings for an Existing Account
- Can I access my email using a web browser?
Ask a Question