We have honed and refined a rock solid process that provides the required structure for demanding problems, while allowing the creative freedom needed to craft effective and unique solutions. This marketing process is flexible enough to be applied to both simple as well as complex solutions.
- Market & Position Research - Comprised of two integrated steps, the first is a research process to establish a market base and determine overall current market environment. This includes current and future market opportunities. The second is an analysis of current client positioning (or future entry position) within the market.
- Needs Assessment - This phase is dedicated to establishing combined needs to effectively address market opportunities and best overall approach.
- Creative Concepting - After thoroughly understanding branding and identity requirements (if project does not include an identity creation phase) the creative development process begins. Preliminary messaging & design for all deliverables as identified through the needs assessment is established. From the proposed options, a final path for each element is determined.
- Production -With defined approaches in place, the final creative is produced for each marketing element. This includes, creation of original art & development of finalized messaging among other aspects.
- Implementation - Following finalized creative, the production phase occurs which means different things for different applications. Mechanicals for print collateral are finalized, interactive application programming occurs, website development takes place, etc..
- Promotion - Utilizing the resulting marketing elements in the most effective way possible. Including proper ad placement selection, PPC campaigns, mail distribution, email marketing, etc. The mission is to get the fantastic marketing elements that have been created in the hands of the target audience.
- Analysis - Ongoing effectiveness analysis provides a clear picture of return gained from a specific (or campaign group) of marketing elements (essentially determining Marketing ROI). This can be accomplished through a variety of exercises including: surveys (online and off), website analysis and website benchmarking and observation of changes in customer purchasing habits (relative to desired outcome). We aim to help you understand how successful an implementation has been to help guide in the development of future marketing initiatives.